In order to live on campus at ISU, you must submit a Housing and Dining Contract. To be eligible to submit a contract you must:
- be in good financial standing with ISU
- be enrolled in at least one credit at ISU
- not be required to register under the Iowa Sex Offender Registry Law, Iowa Code Chapter 692A
Beginning with the Fall 21 semster, all contracts are submitted in StarRez. When you will submit your contract depends on what type of student you are:
Contract Terms and Conditions
Your contract is not an application. It is a legally binding document. When you submit a contract you are saying you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions and you commit to live on-campus during the specified contract period.The below documents establish the DOR Housing and Dining Contract:
Basic StarRez Tips
- Be on a computer. In other words, not your phone or tablet. While A+ will work on a mobile device, connection speeds are sometimes slower with on a mobile device, especially if you are using cellular service to connect.
- Use a wired connection. While it may seem stone-age, if connecting wirelessly isn't working for you, try plugging into an Ethernet jack.
- Use Firefox or Chrome. StarRez will work on Safari or IE, but sometimes it doesn't.