2018-19 Recontracting Roommates
YOU MUST COMPLETE BOTH STEPS!
- Forming a roommate group DOES NOT put you and your roommates in a room together.
- A+ doesn't know where you and your roommates want to live. You have to tell it.
- You MUST pull your roommates into the space.
- Only one member of each group can be in A+ searching for spaces at a time. This person is called your Search Leader.
- If a second group member tries to search for spaces, the first person will be "bounced out" and will lose any in-progress selections.
- Groups should discuss ahead of time who their Search Leader will be.
- Any group member acting as Search Leader can change assignments for the entire group.
- It is the Search Leader's responsibility to tell the group that a change has been made.
Selecting a Space
- Each group lasts for only one assignment change.
- Once a selection is made, the group dissolves. You need to reform the group to make more changes.
- Talk to your group! Discuss the types of housing you do / do not want.
- Once your assignment changes, that change is final unless you or your Search Leader changes it again in A+.